Our Sunday liturgy is the heartbeat of our community. As a Eucharistic people we gather in reverence to honor and praise our God and to awaken more deeply to the Holy within and among us. We gather to pray and to grow in understanding of the Word in scripture and within creation. We gather to break and share the Bread that sustains us and to celebrate who we are. We are the beloved of God and of one another.
This page has been created to help us learn about different aspects of liturgical prayer.
- 09/24/2017 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Let’s Talk Liturgy – Introduction to Our Eucharistic Celebration
- Gathering Rites
- Liturgy of the Word – Overview
- Liturgy of the Word – Part 2
- Liturgy of the Word – Part 3
- Liturgy of the Eucharist – Overview
- Liturgy of the Eucharist – Key Concepts
- Liturgy of the Eucharist: How we pray reveals what we believe
- Liturgy of the Eucharist: Preparation of the Gifts and Altar
- Liturgy of the Eucharist – The Eucharistic Prayer